Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TVCs @ Capa Adv 2010Summer

These are the TVCs that I had taken part in when I was working at Capa Advertising
They were mainly played on RoadShow on the bus.

The first three videos are done for Ca-C. In this project, I did whole job on the pre-production, such as the storyboard, the design of the chat-room background, the little icons, the Ca-C characters, casting the models and animating the 3D tablet.
Then also I followed the whole process of the production and post-production with my colleagues. From screening to dubbing to publishing, I had been learned a lot and a lot!


 

The following one is the first TVC project that in my career. Similarly, done the storyboards, cast the model and believe it or not, I composed a bit as well~ Although it was just the few-keyboard notes at the beginning, this project really gave me a good start for understanding how TVC is produced in the real industry. (This is the whole version with all the animation that I made, it's a bit sad that some of  the animation was taken out, anyway, this's reality~~ Let me show it here la~~)

 


The last one is the TVC that I was just responsible for the post-production. Choosing the right shots was really a challenge~ And it's also fun to do the animation for the flying bottles~~

No comments: