Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Don't Like Clipping My Fringe

When I was in primary school (when it was in the 90s, don't get it wrong :P), the teachers in my school were all very concerned about our hair styles. I remembered that we were asked to keep the fringe above our brows, otherwise we had to clip  or tie it up.

What I could not do in the past (nor I would do it now haha), I draw it out :)

Here, I would like to present you a young girl who doesn't like clipping her fringe~!

This is a work that I want to create a feel of the 1960s or 1970s. So I made a green flowery wall paper which just like those I saw in the movies from the 60s and 70s. Green wall paper is something that I would never have in my home, so I draw it out as well~~

I am still getting this girl a name, somehow haven't decided yet. If you have any good idea, please tell me :)

This red-hair girl has friends, they will be shown in the following drawing, cheers~~




No comments: