Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Animation] Die for Oil Sucker (motion graphic)



Actually, this is a piece of motion graphic rather than an animation, anyway, just let me put this into the animation category in this blog~~

Basically, I am not a person who like making ironic art for politic....

Anyway, again this was a class exercise, sooo, you can't say no to your tutor about the project , right? ^^

So here you are, using motion graphic to visualize Jello Biafra's Die for Oil Suck soundtrack. The part that I had in this piece is just a part of his whole piece. If you are interested about his protest about the politics in the US, just goggle it, you will find a lot of his info.

All the symbols in the motion graphic are designed by me with illustrator and photoshop, then I animated them in aftterEffects ^^

No comments: