Friday, August 21, 2009

[Design] My design is on a book !!??

This is an old design I did for the typograhy class in 2007. Almost forgot it.....
But this year, in the open day of my uni, accidently (it's really an incredible accident), I flipped a book on the display table and than the first page that I see this:
"What!? Why is it here" I said. Then I turned over and see this:

"Oooorrrr~~~ I remember!"
It is the collection of the diploma student's typographic designs. The book was so expensive that I didn't buy........ I should have bought one.....anyway ^^
The page on the left hand side (the 2nd photo) was part of the design, but for now I just find out the one on the right (the 1st img), ummm....... I will look up my dvd library, it should be in one of those disc ^^
It is good to meet my old work in my final year of my degree ^^ Good memories of both the past and the present!!

No comments: