Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Design] Pixar Exhibition Poster (2D version)


This is an exercise of typography class, we were asked to design a poster for a recent exhibition in Melbourne at that period.

As a lover of animation, of course I would choose the Pixar Studio's Exhibition in ACMI.

That was in winter, 2007...... That was so awesome!!!! I love Pixar.

And this is the poster that I did for it.

As there were a big sculpture of desk lamp in front of the ACMI entrance (you know Pixar's lovely logo character ^^), which was so catchy that I used as the domain element of the design.

The desk lamp graphic was an illustrated (using illustrator again)version of a photo I took of the huge lamp in the entrance and the all the other things are done in Indesign.

However, at the end, this design was not handed in, because I did another version.......

No comments: