Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Flash] Finding Toilet (game)

"Finding Toilet" is the fash game that I did last year for a programming class with the the IT students. The part of the programming process is fine, but as an design student, designing the platform and character is much more more MORE fun!!!!!
Finding Toilet is suposed to be a hang-man game as the brief written. However, I don't like hanging people up just because they don't know how to spell the word XD!!!
Therefore, I decided to make it a game with narrative and cuite characters (this is more encouraging as I set my target audience primary school students)
The storyline is about a boy who loves eating so much that one day he ate too much and his stomach just................ Arha, an adventure to find the toilet!!! It is exciting, right? XD
The following is the character expression setting, just loving his extreme faces XD



The one below is the second character design, however, it was not used in the game. Honestly, I like the one above more ^^



And the one below are the object designs for the environment in the game.

No comments: