Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Fan Art] Naruto in water color


Umm, the blog is a litter too plain at the moment, here are just, black, white and grey....

Sooo!! I decided to make it look more colorful!!

To do it, I would like to present you one of my favourite manga character, NARUTO!!! I am a big fan of this Ninjia story, please read it if you haven't becuase it is really a very meaningful and exciting story!!

This is a fan art of him. And perhaps you have seen this illustration before, because I was just imitating Masashi Kishimoto's illustration, just did it for my watercolor painting practice ^^

In fact, I am more familiar with color pencils, I started to learn painting with watercolor in 2005. But still I loved color pencils more, haha.

However, for now, 4 years later, digital painting is my favourite!! Wahaaaa XD

No comments: